The Residences at the Preserve in Glenmore
Single family 1-acre estate homes from the $510’s, in an amenity-filled, gated community with Blue Ridge Mountain views
- Mon. 1-6; Tues. - Fri. 10-6; Sat. & Sun. 11-6
- Homes from the:
- Under $510's
- 3410 Carroll Creek Road
Charlottesville, VA 22947
- (434) 202-2123
Glenmore is the epitome of luxury with a convenient location that puts you close to everywhere you want to be. The stunning community is just a few minutes east of Charlottesville and all of the shopping, dining and cultural destinations it has to offer.
This existing gated community of 750 exquisite homes offers everything a homebuyer could want to live a life of sophistication and style. The new NV homes at The Residences at The Preserve at Glenmore are situated on homesites ranging from 1- to 7-acres. A 32-stall equestrian center, country club, 18-hole championship golf course, tennis complex and state-of-the-art swimming and fitness center, are only some of the features that make The Residences at The Preserve at Glenmore such a desirable place to call home. NVHomes and The Residences at the Preserve at Glenmore are a perfect match, and NVHomes is excited to join this one-of-a-kind community representing the finest in gated luxury.
• Up to 8 bedrooms and up to 7 baths
• 2 to 3 Car Side Load Garages
• Up to 10,206 sq. ft. of living space
• HardiPlank® exteriors with stucco foundation
• Brick and Stone exteriors available
• Ceramic tile and granite countertops in all bathrooms
• Decorative mouldings and Trim Package
• Bruce® Hardwood floors
• Frameless Showers available
• Wooden Shelving available
• Granite Surround Fireplace
• Satin Nickel Lighting, Door Hardware, and Faucet Fixtures
• 2 Panel Solid Doors
• NVHomes’ Signature Kitchen With European Inspired Decorative Furniture Style Maple Cabinets, Decorative End Panels and Crown Moulding, Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Large Island.
• Every home is ENERGY STAR® Certified, HERS Rated, and third-party verified
• 10-Year structural warranty – peace of mind you can’t get in an older, resale home
From Charlottesville: Take Route 250 E for 5 miles, turn Right onto Glenmore Way (at the stoplight). Turn Right onto Piper, enter through the gatehouse. Travel on Piper Way for 1.8 miles (go past the Glenmore clubhouse). Bear Right onto Carroll Creek and proceed ½ Mile (Go Over Bridge) and Kincaid Model is the 2nd house on the Left. Directions can also be obtained at the Glenmore gatehouse.