The Residences at the Preserve in Glenmore
Single family 1-acre estate homes from the $530’s, in an amenity-filled, gated community with Blue Ridge Mountain views
- Mon. 1-6; Tues. - Fri. 10-6; Sat. & Sun. 11-6
- Homes from the:
- Upper $530's
- 3410 Carroll Creek Road
Charlottesville, VA 22947
- (434) 202-2123
Glenmore is the epitome of luxury with a convenient location that puts you close to everywhere you want to be. The stunning community is just a few minutes east of Charlottesville and all of the shopping, dining and cultural destinations it has to offer.
This existing gated community of 750 exquisite homes offers everything a homebuyer could want to live a life of sophistication and style. The new NV homes at The Residences at The Preserve at Glenmore are situated on homesites ranging from 1- to 7-acres. A 32-stall equestrian center, country club, 18-hole championship golf course, tennis complex and state-of-the-art swimming and fitness center, are only some of the features that make The Residences at The Preserve at Glenmore such a desirable place to call home. NVHomes and The Residences at the Preserve at Glenmore are a perfect match, and NVHomes is excited to join this one-of-a-kind community representing the finest in gated luxury.
• Up to 8 bedrooms and up to 7 baths
• 2 to 3 Car Side Load Garages
• Up to 10,206 sq. ft. of living space
• HardiPlank® exteriors with brick or stone
• Ceramic tile and granite countertops in all bathrooms
• Decorative mouldings and Trim Package
• Bruce® Hardwood floors
• Frameless Showers
• Wooden Shelving
• Granite Surround Fireplace
• Oil Rubbed Bronze Lighting, Door Hardware, and Faucet Fixtures
• 2 Panel Solid Doors
• NVHomes’ Signature Kitchen With European Inspired Decorative Furniture Style Maple Cabinets, Decorative End Panels and Crown Moulding, Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Backsplash, and Large Island.
• Every home is ENERGY STAR® Certified, HERS Rated, and third-party verified
• 10-Year structural warranty – peace of mind you can’t get in an older, resale home
Take Route 250 East to Glenmore gatehouse. Further directions obtained at gate.