Lake Linganore Oakdale Singles
Thanks for signing up for our VIP List. We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon.Abbie
We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon.
New Market, MD
Maryland's most in-demand luxury builder, NVHomes, has returned to Frederick's original resort community - Lake Linganore!
Here, you can stroll to award-winning Oakdale schools, new shops underway, onsite amenities, and enjoy access to all of Lake Linganore's recreational opportunities, including access to the 250-acre lake.
NVHomes stately home designs include welcoming front porches, delightful architectural touches, and all the curb appeal you have come to expect from Maryland's luxury builder.
Move up in style and build as much as 4,700 sq. ft. of elegance. You'll be amazed at the generous list of included features - and all the ways you can personalize your floorplan to suit your family's needs. NVHomes even offers a first-floor guest suite with full bath for long-term guests, sizable secondary bedrooms with en suite baths, flex spaces for telework, and covered outdoor living choices.
Come live a luxurious lake lifestyle with NVHomes at Lake Linganore Oakdale!
Join our VIP list today!
Welcome to New Market, Maryland - a scenic community near ample shops and dining, ideally located between Baltimore and historic downtown Frederick, with easy highway and MARC access to Montgomery County and Washington, DC! Your new home at Lake Linganore Oakdale puts you only:
• Steps to freshwater lake access and Oakdale schools
• Less than 1 mile to I-70 and located off Rt. 144
• 6 miles to MARC Station Parking
• 7 miles to historic downtown Frederick shops, restaurants, and events
• 7 miles to Riverview Plaza with Staples, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Home Depot, Uno Pizzeria, and Barley & Hops restaurant
• 8 miles to Francis Scott Key Mall with Macy's
• 8 miles to Frederick Memorial Hospital
• 9 miles to Wormans Mill Road shopping, dining, and Wegmans
• 25 miles to Crown, Washingtonian RIO and employment opportunities around Gaithersburg
• 45 miles to downtown Baltimore