Lake Linganore Oakdale Towns
Thanks for signing up for our VIP List. We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon.Abbie
We appreciate your interest. We will be in touch soon to confirm your Appointment Date and Time. If you have any questions or are scheduling your appointment for Today, please call us at 202.931.5230
New Market, MD
Looking to move in fast? Browse our
updated list of Quick Move-In Homes
in Lake Linganore Oakdale Towns.
It's hard to find luxurious townhome living, unless you know where to look.
Introducing Lake Linganore Oakdale Towns, a rare opportunity for an exquisite NV townhome in Frederick County's premier lifestyle community.
Here, you can stroll to award-winning Oakdale schools, new shops underway, onsite amenities, and enjoy access to all of Lake Linganore's recreational opportunities, including the immaculate 250-acre lake.
NVHomes gorgeous home designs include delightful architectural touches, included outdoor living, and all the curb appeal you have come to expect from Maryland's luxury builder.
Move up in style and build as much as 2,800 sq. ft. of elegance. You'll be amazed at the generous list of included features - and all the ways you can personalize your floorplan to suit your family's needs. NVHomes even offers sizable secondary bedrooms, flex spaces for telework, and the region's most finely appointed kitchens and baths.
Come live a luxurious lake lifestyle with NVHomes at Lake Linganore Oakdale!
Schedule a visit today!
Welcome to New Market, Maryland - a scenic community near ample shops and dining, ideally located between Baltimore and historic downtown Frederick, with easy highway and MARC access to Montgomery County and Washington, DC! Your new home at Lake Linganore Oakdale puts you only:
• Steps to freshwater lake access and Oakdale schools
• Less than 1 mile to I-70 and located off Rt. 144
• 6 miles to MARC Station Parking
• 7 miles to historic downtown Frederick shops, restaurants, and events
• 7 miles to Riverview Plaza with Staples, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Home Depot, Uno Pizzeria, and Barley & Hops restaurant
• 8 miles to Francis Scott Key Mall with Macy's
• 8 miles to Frederick Memorial Hospital
• 9 miles to Wormans Mill Road shopping, dining, and Wegmans
• 25 miles to Crown, Washingtonian RIO and employment opportunities around Gaithersburg
• 45 miles to downtown Baltimore